My girlfriend invited me to a photo shoot at the cemetary. It's amazing the beauty and history you find there. This is a picture of the weathered doors on one of the mausoleums.

A beautiful, vibrant hydrangea flower. Because I love the this type of flower so much, my sister gives me a hydrangea plant every Mother's Day.
Hi Angels,
ReplyDeletePlease let me explain how Blue Monday works. You need to either link back to my blog OR post a photo link on your post that links back to me.
Your post has been deleted because there is no link to http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Please add the link and return to link in to Mr. Linky. I hope you understand the rules.
Sally
I guess it sounds crazy, but I like going to an old cemetery for the history you can find. Most of the time there are pretty flowers to enjoy. Glad you got your post fixed.
ReplyDeleteThanks LV, innocent mistake but easily fixed. You are right, the flowers at the cemetery are beautiful and although I failed history in school the history you find there is so much more interesting. Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteLovely blue door and flowers.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely blue door and the flower. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBarnyard Express
Love your hydrangea - I am also a fan of that gorgeous flower and you'll find one at my site today as well for Blue Monday - Great minds :) :) :). Thanks for a delightful visit.
ReplyDelete